Tips and Tricks to Save More at Art.com
With thousands of items to choose from there is quite literally something that will appeal to any decorating style. Their catalog ranges from classic to contemporary and everything in between. If you are looking to add a personal touch, a bit of class, a dollop of elegance or a smattering of color we are sure that you will find it at art.com. Be sure to use one of our money saving coupons from Coupon Surf—but if you want to know how to save even more then be sure to read on for all of our best tips and tricks.
- Daily discounts. Art.com will post a different deal to their website on a daily basis so be sure to check the site frequently. These steals and deals will be listed in a banner at the top of the homepage. They always have an expiration date and don’t stick around for long so be sure to jump on one that appeals to you before it ends. Combined with offers from Coupon Surf you may be able to pick up that Kahlo print for a pretty penny.
- SALES, SALES AND MORE SALES. Frequent sales on specific themes or techniques are often advertised on the Art.com website. Recent offers included 50% off vintage themed prints, deals on watercolor paintings and discounts on artistic photography. To stay up to date on the latest sale be sure to check Art.com often and look for our verified promo codes here at Coupon Surf.
- Everyone can be an artist. Art.com makes it easy and pretty cheap to turn your favorite photos into a ready-to-hang canvas. Not only do these add a personalized touch to any room, but they make great gifts. Mom, grandpa and grandma would love to receive one of these of the kids. Don’t miss out on the extra savings offered through their website. Current deals have photos canvasses discounted at up to 75% off! Though art.com frequently changes their deals, you are sure to catch a discount if check the site and our coupon codes before purchasing. Photo deals come around several times a year—particularly around the holiday season. Their system is user friendly so it’s easy to upload your photos to their site, choose a size and voila —personalized art at a great price.
- “Clearance” is an understatement. They truly have one of the most impressive clearance sections we have seen on a website. Not only does Art.com’s clearance boast a large selection of merchandise in nearly every popular category, but the prices cannot be beat—anywhere. We kid you not, much of the merchandise is so steeply discounted they are practically giving it away! We found beautiful reproductions, art prints, mixed media, photos and more for as low as $1.98. At these prices you could fill your walls with art for under twenty bucks.
- Businesses can receive additional deals. Are you a business owner looking to outfit your office in some tasteful pieces? Maybe you simply want to brighten up your work space with a personal touch. When you register your business with Art.com you will receive a standard discount of 40 - 50% off of all purchases—no minimum required. The business discount beats all other offers, discounts, or coupons offered to customers. And, if you want to hang pricey pieces Art.com will include free security mounts with every purchase.
- Frame up top deals from Art.com. Few works of art are complete without the right frame. Art.com’s competitively priced framing allows you to frame whatever you purchase from them, and have it delivered to your door—ready to hang. Not only will they frame purchased pieces, but if you have some great work laying around that needs framing you can send it in and have it framed. Here’s the best part: FREE SHIPPING! When you go online and place your framing order they will send you a prepaid box to send your artwork, unstretched canvas, photo or print back. Within 3-5 business days they will send the framed piece back to you without any additional shipping charges. That’s right: FREE SHIPPING there and back! Framing prices start at $59 on standard sizes. Custom framing orders can receive up to 40% off on all orders during promotional periods or with the use of a Coupon Surf code.
- Art.com has so much more than prints.We were truly impressed with all the different ways in which you can express your artistic side through Art. com. Here’s a quick look at some of the fun, innovative things they do:
- Magnetic art: OK, it’s not called magnetic art (we know you are now thinking of Colorforms). Art.com has something wonderfully inventive and fun called SwitchArt. You can choose from a wide selection of magnetic prints or choose to upload your own photos to be turned into a magnetic print. Then you choose the magnetic frame to put your artwork in. Frames come in a range of colors and finishes to match any decor. Switching out your art is as simple as swapping magnetic photos.
- Digital art enthusiasts this is for you! Klio digital displays come in a number of stunning finishes. You can download digital bundles that are specially curated work from up and coming artists to be displayed. Crystal clear 4K makes each piece more vivid than the next. Never get bored with your walls again. Klio makes art an interactive, accessible experience that’s worth checking out.
- Museum quality home decor to complete the look of any home or office. Art.com has an expansive home decor section that can pair the perfect piece of art with accessories for a finished look. Some of the pieces can be pricey so always keep an on our coupons here at Coupon Surf for ARt.com decor discount codes.
- Yup, there’s an app for that. So now that you have a feel for all the great things you can find at Art.com, guess what —now you can manage, edit, order and upload directly from your phone. Keep all of those digital art clips in one place with the Klio app or order your next photo canvass of the kids or maybe you just want to shop the latest sales available on watercolor prints. Be sure to download all of the apps offered by Art.com to stay in the know and to be the first to take advantage of their deals. Apps offer a quick and easy way to check out all of the daily discounts available at Art.com.
- Look for additional coupons in their newsletter. It’s easy to sign up for their newsletter, simply go to the Art.com site and enter your email. Their newsletter is filled with decorating techniques, the hottest trends, latest additions to the site, newest products and that’s right savvy shoppers...coupons! Not every newsletter will include product discounts, so be sure to peruse the newsletters regularly to find those extra savings.
- Here’s the catch: There are a few exclusions that we want you to be aware of when you shop at Art.com. Business accounts receive the best discounts! But they also cannot use any other discounts on top of the 40 - 50% off they will already get on all orders. For all consumers the following items are not included in any discount, sale or promotional offer: home decor items, limited editions, and collectible prints. So, buyer beware of exclusions before you shop.
We’ve done our research and put together a comprehensive guide to help you save on that coveted Monet, Kahlo or Picasso. Be sure to read the fine print for any special offers and don’t forget to check out the deals in their clearance section — we’re sure you can pick up a print you love there for under two bucks. Explore the site for additional hidden offers on things like custom framing and themed prints. Check back frequently for daily deals and new sales being offered by Art.com.