Tips and Tricks to Save More at Ann Taylor
If clean-cut, classic yet modern style suits your look, then Ann Taylor has just what you need. They’ve been a staple for the modern woman for years, and our buying guide can mean the difference between filling your wardrobe with that signature style or going without. And we can show you just how you can get the most out of your in-store or online shopping experience.
- Put yourself FIRST with the Ann Taylor Newsletter. Joining the a.t. FIRST email list will allow you to receive information about their products, services and offers. You get $25 off your first qualifying purchase just for signing up, and the option for so much more after. You’ll receive a gift on your birthday, discover exclusive shopping days and see previews of sales and styles. In addition, you’ll get Ann Taylor promotional codes for deals like 40% off full-price items or even some sale items (exclusions apply). You could also get savings like get buy one get one 50% off and jewelry sales with up to 60% off. And that’s just a few of their recent offers. Don’t miss out on some of the best Ann Taylor deals. Get style and savings in your inbox by simply providing your email.
- Paying with Ann Taylor credit has incredible rewards. Ann Taylor has two different credit cards that consumers can apply for: the Ann Taylor credit card and the Ann Taylor MasterCard. They both get you 15% off your first purchase when you open your card and then 15% off on the first Tuesday of every month. You’ll also get reward points, double points days, $20 reward cards and a $15 birthday gift during your birth month. Both the Ann Taylor credit card and the Ann Taylor MasterCard have mobile access with the Ann Taylor credit card app. The difference is in where the card can be used, how reward points can be earned, and when you receive the $20 reward card. With so many branches to shop at, reward points that can be redeemed online or in-store, and the opportunity to regularly earn $15 or $20 in reward cards, applying for an Ann Taylor store credit card or an Ann Taylor MasterCard is a great way to save. For more details and a comparison chart of the different card benefits, check out the Ann Taylor Credit Cards link on the bottom of the home page or here.
- Ann Taylor believes in gifting made easy. If your busy schedule has made it difficult for you to shop for a friend or loved one, why not take advantage of Ann Taylor’s gifting services? Each item in your order can be packaged in their signature gift boxes with an envelope containing your own personalized message for $4.95! If time or distance means you can’t make it to the event, you can even have it shipped directly to their home. This saves you a trip to the post office and ensures that their special gift arrives in time for their special day.
- Ann Taylor’s official website is your friend! The homepage regularly scrolls through the discounted offers and promotional sales, making it easy to get amazing deals. They also offer chances to enter sweepstakes or contests with a variety of rewards. One of the most pressing concerns when shopping online is making sure you find the right fit. Fortunately, Ann Taylor’s website has a comprehensive sizing guide with detailed instructions on how to get the best fit possible. Each item is detailed with specific indicators concerning fit in their product description, too. But if you’re still hesitant to make your purchase online, there is a “find in store” tool. Just click on the link in the product detail page and enter your zip code to find any of the stores in a 150 mile radius with your style needs. Availability isn’t guaranteed, especially with sale items, but you can let Ann Taylor take the stress out of shopping with a few simple clicks.
- You didn’t think we’d forget about sales, did you? We can’t gloss over them when there are savings of this magnitude. Customers can find anything from shoes to jewelry with discounts between 20% to 70% off! When you shop online, every sale item is categorized by type and by sale. This lets you narrow down your search to just the right apparel or accessory at just the right price. So outfit yourself head to toe with sophisticated, feminine style at an affordable price.
- Missed the sale price by just a few days? If a full price item goes on sale within 7 days of your purchase, you can be refunded the difference! We have to stress that it is only available for full-price items, however. Anything purchased with a promotion, such as their 25% off discounts, can’t access these additional savings. In addition, please note that this offer is only available for items purchased in-store. Stores can’t process price adjustments on online orders. However, you can utilize the sale section of the website to keep an eye out for price adjustments that can be made on your in-store purchase. For example, if you noticed that full-price blouse you purchased at an Ann Taylor store is listed on the “new to sale” section of the website, and you’re still within 7 days of the purchase date, swing by a store near you to get some money back. But it’s best to check with a quick call to your local store just to make sure that your purchase fits their parameters.
- The Ann Taylor returns policy gives you amazing options for money back. If you have the receipt, you can receive a full refund up to 45 days after the purchase. Don’t have the receipt or 45 days have already passed? No problem! If you have the receipt but you missed that window, you can get store credit for the full amount. Without it, you can get store credit on the item at its current sale price. The only downside to returning without a receipt is that, if you bought it for $50 and it’s on sale for $25, then you aren’t going to get all your money back in the form of store credit. This can be especially frustrating for gift items. So make sure to hold onto your receipt or include a gift receipt when purchasing for others. Please note, items that were purchased as a final sale are non-refundable.
- Looking for FREE Shipping? Orders that are over $125 automatically have free shipping applied to them. For anything less than that, there is a flat rate of $8.95. Make sure to have your order placed by 3 p.m. EST for prompt shipping, otherwise it won’t ship out until the next business day.
- Ann Taylor stores are a social bunch. They’re active on every social media site from Facebook to Instagram, and they make sure to keep you notified about the latest trends. You’ll find tips for revamping your current closet favorites, promotions for apparel and bulletins about styles that are just hitting the shelves. Certain times of the year, you could even find news about getting 40% off your purchase. Follow Ann Taylor on social media, and you’ll have inspiration and savings rolling in with every update on your newsfeed.
With our tips and tricks, Ann Taylor fashion will always be within your budget. Whether you sign up for the Ann Taylor newsletter, apply for store credit, or utilize their website for any number of discounts, you are sure to get deals. Outfit yourself with sophisticated, feminine style and get Ann Taylor savings too.