Check back soon for more top deals and coupons from Algenist! In the meantime, if you'd like to save even more, see the savings tips we have below.
Tips and Tricks to Save More at Algenist
Whether you are just exploring the potential of Algenist products or are a long-term customer of the brand, we have plenty of Tips and Tricks to slash your skincare costs. In addition to the Algenist coupon codes that we’ve provided, our researchers have all the details on how you can earn rewards through your referrals, get more product for less money, and try out new formulas for free.
- Always get the skinny on skin-saving deals with email alerts. First things first. If you want to stay on top of all the latest deals and new products from Algenist, you’ll want to sign up for their free email newsletter. As a subscriber, you’ll be among the first to find out about the newest breakthroughs in science-backed skincare, get the heads up on Algenist promotions, and occasionally receive exclusive Algenist coupon codes that help cut the costs of your cosmetics.
- Ship for free when you spend $50. Want a good excuse to stock up on high-end firming creams and retinol serums? If you spend more than $50, you’ll get free shipping via FedEx Smart Post. If you want to receive your order faster than a week, they offer ground and overnight shipping options for an extra charge.
- Make the most out of free samples. Although Algenist doesn’t offer free samples as a stand-alone order, they do include them with every order you place. Whatever you purchase (no order limit!) you can get three free samples of any of their current selection. If you’re already an Algenist customer, it’s a great way to try out their other products before you commit to spending more on them.
- Get your skin right with pro insight. As advanced as skincare is, there still hasn’t yet been a one-size-fits-all formula. Fortunately, Algenist has options for nearly every skin type. To make sure you don’t waste money on a formula that isn’t fit for you, Algenist offers a free skin evaluation on their website to point you in the right direction. If you’re new to the product line or tackling a specific problem—such as lack of radiance—you can answer their short questionnaire and find your cosmetic match.
- Can’t make a selection? Buy a collection! Sometimes, it’s hard to pick just one Algenist product. But when indecision strikes, you can save a few bucks by purchasing one of the brand’s curated collections. For example, “Best Of” collections are a great way to be brought up to speed on the previous year’s best sellers. Or, if you want to tackle a specific problem with multi-stage formulas, you can make the search easy by purchasing a regimen set, such as the Pore Refining Regimen Set.
- Revitalize your appearance and earn rewards. Once you move past the status of an Algenist “casual consumer,” you will definitely not want to miss out on their lucrative rewards program. Through Algenist Rewards, users earn “GENIUS” points—one for every dollar spent. As points accrue, you can put them toward future purchases, which can get you savings of about $75 for every 2500 points. And once your order totals reach $150 or higher, you’ll start earning bonus points. But since it can take a while to build points by just buying Algenist products, they offer several other ways for you to boost your rewards.
For example, you’ll receive 150 points every year for your birthday and be able to earn extra points through one-time sign-up offers. If you want to take more control over your rewards, you can also rack them up fast by writing reviews and referring friends. And if your friends continue to make purchases, you’ll keep earning rewards points! Points do expire after 12 months of inactivity, so you’ll want to make sure you use them within a year. But that will be easy, because once you see the results of Algenist’s patented microalgae compound on your skin, you won’t want to miss out on the anti-aging, lifting, and firming benefits.
- Flex your shopping muscles at approved Algenist retailers. Do you want to enjoy Algenist while earning ULTA rewards at the same time or spending a Sephora gift card that’s burning a hole in your pocket? If so, there’s a way you can have your cake and eat it too! All you have to do is use the Algenist store locator to find an approved retailer near you. While this may be a great way to take advantage of seasonal sales offered by these partner retailers, be aware that they may prevent you from earning Algenist GENIUS Rewards.
As you look for stores that carry Algenist products, be sure to avoid the unauthorized retailers listed on their website. Some popular stores, including Amazon and Walmart, have been marked as unauthorized retailers, and that means they may not be providing consumers the right Algenist formulas.
- Streamline your skincare orders for a discount. As great as Algenist products may be, they do have one downfall: They eventually run out. But thanks to Auto-Replenish, you can sign up to receive a regular supply of products that works on your schedule. In addition to making sure you never run out, the Auto-Replenish service cuts 10% off all future re-orders and gives you free shipping too.
- Double up on product size, put more savings back into your pocket. Sizing up is another smart ordering strategy for those must-have Algenist products you don’t want to run out of. Typically, most items in their skincare line are available in three sizes, with the largest offering the best deal and biggest savings. Larger sizes provide double the amount of a medium product, but are about 20% to 40% cheaper than what it would cost to buy two mediums separately.
- Seeing—and saving—is believing on social media. With so many lotions, creams, and serums on the market, it’s easy to feel skeptical about products that make bold claims about their results. But if you’re curious about the performance of Algenist, all you have to do is see the results for yourself on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media channels. Their feeds are full of posts about their product, as well as the science behind them, giving you a chance to familiarize yourself with your options. More importantly, many customers offer testimonials in comments, giving you unfiltered opinions on how these products have worked for others.
If this social media insight has you convinced, then being a brand follower will also make it easy to catch special, limited-time Algenist promotions and exclusive products.
- Add some glamour to your corporate gifts. Since Algenist products can be enjoyed by nearly every type of consumer, they make exceptional options for corporate gifts. If you’re in charge of picking out gifts for clients or putting together promotional grab-bags for your company, Algenist offers a unique discount on bulk orders. Since pricing for gifts can vary based on product and order size, you should contact customer support to learn specifically how much savings you can get through the Algenist Corporate Gifting Program.
- Make returns the right way. If you’re unhappy with your Algenist product for any reason, they’ll accept returns for refunds and exchanges for up to 30 days after the order. While making a return is as easy as making a request through customer support, there are a few limitations. First, if you do not send the product back within 30 days, no refund or exchange will be offered. Secondly, only products ordered from Algenist.com will be accepted—that means no Sephora purchases can be returned through them. Also keep in mind that you have to ship the product back at your own cost.
Through Algenist, the power of microalgae can make a major difference in your appearance. We hope our collection of Algenist coupon codes and shopping tips help you achieve that glow while getting discounts, bulk savings, free shipping and more. If you become a regular customer, be sure to check back on our page for new Algenist discount codes, as they tend to update offers on a regular basis. You could transform your skin while also getting Algenist savings.