Tips and Tricks to Save More at Capitol Lighting
Lighting fixtures inside and outside your home help define your style, and you don’t have to break the bank to make it happen. Capitol Lighting offers plenty of ways you can save every single day. Read on to learn about opportunities for free shipping, the unbeatable price match guarantee, and more. You’ll also learn about the Capitol Lighting PRO and affiliate programs to help you save and earn with every referred purchase.
- Did someone say free shipping? Whenever you order something online, it’s a good idea to look out for free shipping or discounted shipping options. The good news is, Capitol Lighting offers FREE shipping on orders $49 or over. That’s a great deal, considering the standard shipping and handling charges for orders less than $49 will cost $15. If you have a large or oversized item in your cart, you should also keep in mind that items shipped via freight will cost a $65 surcharge. If you live near one of the Capitol Lighting showrooms, you’re more than welcome to opt for in-store pickup. However, you’ll still need to pay the $15 processing and handling fee. For more detailed info about shipping and other methods available, you can check out the Capitol Lighting website under the Shipping link.
- A price match guarantee locks in your savings. Capitol Lighting is so confident in their affordable prices, they offer a 110% Price Match Guarantee. What does this mean for you? If you find an advertised price on your item within 10 days of placing your order, you can request your guarantee using the email on Capitol Lighting’s site. Now, you might be wondering what makes this guarantee 110%. If your price match guarantee is accepted, Capitol Lighting will credit you 110% of the price difference. That’s right, you actually earn money if you find a better deal. That means Capitol Lighting takes their prices seriously, and the promise to give each customer the best deal is one of the best savings they offer.
- Check out closeout and clearance sales. If you’re looking for the best deals Capitol Lighting has to offer, the blowout deals are calling your name. Seasonal closing sales usually offer super savings on everything from floor lamps to ceiling fans. It’s a good idea to shop early when the summer is coming to a close or when spring is right around the corner, because the amazing deals won’t last. You can be lucky enough to find up to 70% off select items! To find these items, you can just check under the Sale tab on Capitol Lighting’s website at http://www.1800lighting.com. They’ll be labeled by discount, like 15% off select outdoor lighting, or 10% discount on Savoy House Fans. Believe it or not, there can be thousands of lighting and accessories to choose from. Closeout and seasonal sales are a pretty good reason to sign up for those email alerts, because you’ll get the latest clearance items sent straight to your inbox. Capitol Lighting doesn’t take no for an answer when they negotiate discount and sale prices with individual manufacturers, so you’ll be finding one-of-a-kind deals. Grab them while they last!
- Become a Capitol Lighting PRO member for exclusive benefits. If interior design is your calling or just a fun hobby, you might want to consider applying as a PRO member with Capitol Lighting. You’ll get all kinds of insider deals that regular shoppers won’t find. As soon as you sign up, you can save an additional 10% on your first order. But the savings don’t stop there, because you’ll get exclusive pricing on future purchases, depending on the items you order. As a PRO member, you’ll also get FREE shipping on every order within the U.S! You’ll even have access to Capitol Lighting’s interior design team to give you advice and suggestions to keeping your indoor spaces looking fresh and stylish. For more info about how the Capitol Lighting PRO membership can help you or your small business, you can find a sign-up form and more details on the Capitol Lighting website.
- Sign up for the affiliate program for extra cash. If you’re in charge of an interior design blog or website, the Capitol Lighting affiliate program might be right for you. Use the link on their website to sign up using Commission Junction, and you’re on your way to earning. Capitol Lighting will give all affiliate members 8% in commission on each and every sale, which is a great deal in itself. However, you’ll have the chance to upgrade that percentage. If you hit over $2,000 in sales for the given month, your commission will raise to 9%. Go over $10,000 and earn a whopping 12% in commission on all sales! To get your numbers high, Capitol Lighting offers a variety of banners, links, and other media to embed into your site, no matter your style. It’s easy to sign up, so get started today and reap the many benefits of being a Capitol Lighting Affiliate.
- Making returns won’t cramp your style. Capitol Lighting offers a return policy that lasts up to 30 days, no matter what fixture or decor you purchased. They understand that sometimes an online order might not be what you expected, so they also provide prepaid shipping labels with every order in case you need to make a return. That’s right, shipping your order back won’t cost you a dime. All you have to do is make sure your item is in “as-new” condition. This means it should not be modified or installed. In addition, it should be packed in the original packaging, with all parts and instructions included. You’ll also need to contact Capitol Lighting to create a return case. That’s how you’ll get your RGA number, which must be included with your return. Once your order is successfully returned, you can expect your refund to hit your account within 10 business days. Keep in mind that for any items deemed to be not in “as-new” condition, you may be asked to pay up to a 75% fee or a 50% restocking fee if you didn’t include an RGA number. For more elaborate details about making returns with Capitol Lighting, be sure to take a look at their return policy online.
- Follow Capitol Lighting on social media. You know you have your phone or tablet nearby. Take a break from browsing lights for your backyard patio and follow Capitol Lighting on your favorite social media platforms. This will be one of the first places you’ll find updates about current sales and deals. For example, their Facebook page occasionally has updates on how to get deals like 15% savings. You’ll also find some helpful home decor advice and tips with photos and videos to guide you. Need help replacing a light fixture on your vanity? You’ll find articles to walk you through it. Use social media to get inspired about redecorating your home and connect with other Capitol Lighting shoppers for reviews or suggestions. Capitol Lighting has a presence on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, so make sure you follow them to get the most out of your home lighting. And if you live near one of their brick and mortar locations, check out that specific store’s individual Facebook page for even more updates, savings and ways to get free consultations with interior designers in the store.
When it comes to shopping for the perfect light fixtures with Capitol Lighting, there really isn’t a wrong way to save. Using these tips and tricks every time you shop, you’ll get great savings and top deals with or without a coupon. Be sure to check back with Coupon Surf for updated discounts or Capitol Lighting promotions that switch on the savings.