Check back soon for more top deals and coupons from 1800AnyLens Contacts! In the meantime, if you'd like to save even more, see the savings tips we have below.
Tips and Tricks to Save More at 1800AnyLens
The promo codes and coupons you find here can help you save on your next contact lens purchase, but are you aware of all the other benefits of shopping at 1800AnyLens.com? Military discounts, everyday savings, and free shipping can all be found if you know where to look. Don’t worry we’ve scoured the far reaches of the web to find you all the ways you can save more money on your lenses at 1800AnyLens. So the next time you’re searching for that perfect pair of tinted, bifocal or standard lenses be sure to check out our Tips and Tricks buying guide. Keep reading to find out how to get the best deals, promotions and coupon codes.
- Bonus discounts for new 1800AnyLens shoppers.The website entitles you to 10% off of the total of your first order. Be sure to frequently check the website to verify the discount code as it can change. There are no minimums required to take advantage of this offer, so just pick out your favorite contacts, put the code in at checkout, and watch your price drop!
- Who doesn’t like free shipping?When you’re shopping online, it’s not uncommon for high shipping costs to deter you from making your purchase. Extra charges can be the tipping point to busting your budget, and that’s never a welcome surprise. The great news is that 1800AnyLens offers free standard shipping on orders over $50 every day! Free shipping utilizes First Class Mail via the United States Postal Service, and delivers within 5-7 business days. Whether you’re buying the same contacts you’ve used for years, or you’re updating your lenses to feature a brand new prescription, anything over $50 will be delivered to your door absolutely free.
- Best Price Guarantee.There’s nothing worse than buying something online, only to see the exact same item on a different website for half the price two days later. But you don’t need to worry about that happening with 1800AnyLens.com. They ensure you’re getting the best deals in the industry, and they’re willing to back up that claim with price matching. With their Best Price Guarantee, if you purchase your contact lenses and find the same ones on another website for less within 10 business days, they will issue you a credit for the difference in price! All you have to do is keep the website or advertisement handy, call up their customer service line, and let them take care of the rest. They will confirm the price difference and issue you a credit based on that amount. What could be better than knowing you’re getting the best deal on the market?
- Honoring those who have served in the military.Military discounts are small ways that companies say thank you to servicemen and women for their time and sacrifice, and 1800AnyLens is no exception. They utilize a service called ID.me, which is a website that you can sign up for to store your military credentials, as well as other types of institution affiliation that could save you while you’re shopping. This allows you to use them while shopping online, eliminating the need to present someone with your physical ID in-store. All you have to do is check your desired contacts, and if the discount is offered it will display with a link you can click to sign in to ID.me. From there, they’ll apply the discount, increasing your savings quickly and easily.
- Insurance has you covered.Do you have a health insurance plan that covers vision care? Do they extend their coverage to out-of-network optical accessories? If so, you could be entitled to some serious discounts on your next contact lens purchase at 1800AnyLens! You can buy an awesome new pack of lenses, and when you receive your receipt, submit it to your insurance company for a credit. It’s always wise to check your specific provider’s policies on this, but it can result in a significant refund and lower the cost of your lenses. Can you think of anything more amazing than clear vision at a smaller price tag?
- FHA or HSA account? Use it to save!If you have an FHA or HSA account through your employer, did you know that you can use it to save on contact lenses and eyewear? 1800AnyLens makes it so easy — you can use your FHA or HSA card at checkout just as you would a regular credit card. This allows you to stay on budget and avoid out-of-pocket expenses while ensuring that you’re able to use your account benefits before they expire at the end of the year, so you can stop worrying about the best way to utilize your use-it-or-lose-it savings accounts.
- Everyday Savings on everyday brands you trust.Among the many other coupons, promotions, and deals you can find for 1800AnyLens, their already-low prices cannot be ignored, as they serve to set them apart from similar websites that specialize in contact lenses. They carry every top brand, from Acuvue to FreshLook to Bausch & Lomb, and offer specialty lenses such as bifocals and toric lenses. With their Best Price Guarantee and their unbelievable selection, you can rely on 1800AnyLens to meet the needs of your entire family now and in the future.
- Sales that make 1800AnyLens the clear choice.Like most other retailers, 1800AnyLens is known for their awesome sales, and although they tend to rotate over the course of time, they are always worth checking out. 10% off of 90-packs of Acuvue True Eye, Dailies Aquacomfort Plus, and even 30-packs of Acuvue Moist are among the sales they run, as well as countless other discounts for other brands and quantities. Sales make finding the right lenses with your personal prescription all the more satisfying, and shopping with 1800 AnyLens saves you time and money simultaneously, letting you get on with more important things in life. With the fast pace of modern times, that’s a great deal in and of itself!
- Need to return your contacts? No worries!1800AnyLens understands that you sometimes purchase the wrong item, and has a simple and hassle-free return policy to help you out in those situations. Your contacts must be in the packaging they came in, and you have to contact 1800AnyLens to receive an RMA (or returned merchandise authorization) and shipping label. You may call or email them directly, and once you have, you may return your contacts within 60 days of the date of their purchase. It is important to note that they will not accept any open packages of contacts, and that your shipping charges will not be returned to you. Refunds generally take 3-4 weeks to process, so keep your eye on your credit card or bank statement for your funds.
Everyone is always looking to maximize their investments, getting the most they possibly can for their dollar without sacrificing quality or convenience. That’s exactly what the coupons and promo codes that we here at Coupon Surf have compiled are designed to do, making what can be a complicated and tedious process simple and seamless. If you are still feeling a little unsure about which lenses are best, or if you need help understanding your prescription, just give 1800AnyLens a call — they’re there to help before, during, and after your purchase, making your satisfaction their top priority from start to finish.